📅 Next batch of this online course will start on May 18, 2020!
Limited seats so sign up now
WordPress is used by 35% of the Internet to build all kinds of amazing and cool websites and so we have made this course which is for absolute beginners who want to get started with WordPress and learn how to use this Content Management System to do expert level tasks. This course is designed for anyone who wants to take a deep dive into WordPress without any coding.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- What is WordPress used for and why is it so popular on the web.
- How to install WordPress without having any technical expertise.
- How to use the WordPress dashboard and post content.
- How to make use of Themes and Plugins to top-up your WordPress experience.
- Tips and tricks of some important WordPress plugins and what you can do with them.
- How to make money with WordPress via freelancing, blogging or e-commerce.
About the instructor
Saad Hamid is a known WordPress expert and technology Educator who has taught WordPress to more than thousands of learners via the DigiSkills platform and is now bringing his expert knowledge to SkillsFirst Academy. He has 13+ years of experience in WordPress development, startup consulting, innovation management, design thinking, digital strategy, brand development, community management, and has worked on numerous social impact projects and initiatives.