📅 Next batch of this online course will start on May 18, 2020!
Limited seats so sign up now
This course is designed to teach you the foundations in order to write simple programs in Python using the most common structures. No previous exposure to programming is needed. By the end of this course, you’ll understand the benefits of programming in IT roles; be able to write simple programs using Python; figure out how the building blocks of programming fit together; and combine all of this knowledge to solve a complex programming problem.
By the end of this course, you will know:
- What is Coding and Programming and why we do it?
- Deep-dive into basics of programming languages and syntax
- How to write functions, variables, data types, loops, strings etc
- Creating a program that takes user input and gives output]
- Using a Python compiler and using a Jupyter notebook
About the instructor
Jawad Sadiq is a versatile technology professional exploring 4th wave industry disruption, with a background in finance, engineering and computer science spanning 9 years.
Over the past several years, he has worked with multiple high growth startups in the MENASA region. Presently he is engaged as a Backend Engineer with KeepTruckin, a billion dollar trucking start-up. He is also leading Devenings: a community of software developers that connects local developers through community meetups, workshops, and trainings.