📅 Next batch of this online course will start on May 18, 2020!
Limited seats so sign up now
By the end of this course, you will know:
- What is Coding and Programming and why we do it?
- Benefits of programming in IT roles
- Deep-dive into basics of programming languages and syntax
- How to write functions, variables, data types, loops, strings etc
- Creating a program that takes user input and gives output]
- Using a Python compiler and using a Jupyter notebook
About the instructor
Jawad Sadiq is a versatile technology professional exploring 4th wave industry disruption, with a background in finance, engineering, and computer science spanning 9 years. Over the past several years, he has worked with multiple startups in the MENASA region. Presently he is engaged as a Backend Engineer with KeepTrucki and he is also leading Devenings: a community of software developers that connects local developers through community meetups, workshops, and trainings