Diamond ChallengeThe Diamond Challenge is giving an opportunity to high-school entrepreneurs in Pakistan to be a part of a global challenge on social innovation and win up to $1,000
SkillsFirst is partnering up with Horn Entrepreneurship Program to bring Diamond Challenge for High School Entrepreneurs in Pakistan.
Who’s this for?
This entreprenuership challenge is strictly for high-school students who are in the age range of 14-18.
- Ideal participant is someone who is studying in a private/public school or college between 9th to 12th grade.
- Is working on an idea that has considerable social impact and has a team of 2-4 members and a mentor.
What to expect?
All participating teams are expected to submit their application online at the AwardForce portal after which only shortlisted teams will be invited for a Live Pitch in Islamabad on Feb 9, 2017.
The winners from Islamabad will get a $1,000 prize money and an opportunity to pitch their idea at the Diamond Challenge Summit in front of a global audience to win as much as $11,000
HOW TO APPLY?
Here is a list of steps you should follow:
- Register yourself on the AwardsPlatform.
- Click Start New Concept and select Pakistan as Pitch Site and Social Innovation as the Competition Track.
- Add your team members and advisors.
- Prepare your Written Concept and Pitch Deck.
- Upload and Submit.
Diamond Challenge has created a Pariticipants Toolkit that can help you with more details and resources.
This program brought to you with great support from